Top Performer 2019, 2018 & 2017
Choosing a Realtor can be a daunting process. Whether you are buying or selling, you are selecting someone who will be in charge of what will probably be the single biggest purchase in your life. There are dozens of Realtors who advertise, so how do you choose? I’ve had experience with Realtors before, but never on Long Island. After some unsuccessful tries, I was recommended to give Heidi a call. I did; we met, and I was impressed. Not only did she meet all the expectations of our original meeting, she exceeded them. Here’s why:
- Heidi is always there for you. Each sale is a unique situation with circumstances that no one can anticipate. HEIDI IS A PROBLEM SOLVER: whatever the situation, she can figure it out.
- Heidi is an encyclopedia about local regulations, neighborhoods, and what’s available. HEIDI KNOWS HER MARKET.
- Anyone can sell a house in a good market but times are tough. A Realtor needs to do more than the average Realtor would to succeed; she cares. HEIDI GOES THE EXTRA MILE.
- Novice Realtors can fall into traps when dealing with other Realtors, complex clients, and regulations. HEIDI IS ALWAYS FRIENDLY, ACCOMADATING, BUT ALWAYS THE CONSUMATE PROFESSIONAL IN HER DEALINGS.
- There are too many areas in which Heidi excels to list them all, but when you choose Heidi you will know you have chosen a professional Realtor who cares, who takes a personal interest in you getting the best deal possible, and who will make it happen. HEIDI MAKES IT HAPPEN.
Kathleen K, Sold Home In Valley Stream
Serving Buyers and Sellers since 1995
Heidi Fehn is an Associate Broker in Southwest Nassau County.
“Happy clients and customers, make for great referrals, and that’s how you build a business.”
Heidi prides herself with her honesty, professionalism, and thoroughness.
“It’s all about service, a home purchase or sale is the biggest asset of peoples’ lives, you need to be attentive and not pushy.”
Whether you are buying or selling, or know someone who is, call Heidi. You will not be disappointed.
Recently Sold Properties
- $160,000Freeport, NY
- $730,000Hewlett, NY
- $510,000Long Beach, NY
- $2,600Lynbrook, NY
- $245,000Lynbrook, NY
- $380,000Lynbrook, NY
- $440,000Lynbrook, NY
- $530,000Lynbrook, NY
- $582,500Rockville Centre, NY
- $645,000Rockville Centre, NY
- $699,000Rockville Centre, NY
- $430,000Valley Stream, NY
- $470,000Valley Stream, NY
- $480,000Valley Stream, NY
- $500,000Valley Stream, NY
- $520,000Valley Stream, NY
- $585,000Valley Stream, NY
- $449,000Valley Stream, NY
- $470,000Valley Stream, NY
- $560,000Valley Stream, NY
- $635,000Valley Stream, NY
Call 516-825-SOLD (7653)
What Clients Are Saying
It is with pleasure and gratitude that I share comments on my experience with Heidi Fehn in the listing and sale of my home. I am a local real estate attorney and as such I have been dealing with real estate brokers and agents for over 25 years. I can honestly say I have never before encountered such a level of excellence. The experience at each phase of the sales effort was superior, such as innovative efforts in developing prospects, useful insights on pre-listing renovations/staging, effective showings and proactive facilitation during the sale negotiations. All of these tasks, whether business-related or interpersonal, were accomplished with a noticeable degree of competence, humility, integrity and grace. This, I highly recommend Heidi Fehn for residential real estate needs.
Adam S. Click here to read more reviews.
DESIGNATIONS & LICENSES
As an Associate Broker, Heidi provides top-notch services for all her clients. Charles Rutenberg Realty is on the cutting edge of technology and keeps their buyers and sellers ahead of the curve. Along the way, Heidi has many awards and certifications which speak for themselves in her accomplishments.
- CIRE Commercial & Investment Certification 2015: Certified in locating and listing income producing properties. Listing & selling all aspects of commercial property. Warehouse, retail, office buildings.
- Realtor Short Sales Specialist 2009: Fully trained on the current market conditions, aspects of short sale vs. foreclosure, fundamentals of a short sale, how to counsel sellers, buyers and work with their lenders.
- New York State Real Estate Broker 2001
- GRI Graduate NYS Realtor Institute 1999:The GRI is the mark of a real estate professional who has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
- CBR Certified Buyers’ Representative 1998: Knowledge and skills to help buyers find their desired property and work as a Buyer Agent.
Buying or Selling, please call Heidi @ 516-825-SOLD (7653)